Less talk​.​.​.

by Vestbo Trio

supported by
gadogry
gadogry thumbnail
gadogry This album has been played to death around my household. Feeling restless and can't sleep? Background music for working in front of the computer? Some ambience to complement a nice dinner? Having a longer drive home at night? There isn't really a wrong time to put this on. Favorite track: Japanese Cherry Trees (album version).
Apocalyptic Octopus
Apocalyptic Octopus thumbnail
Apocalyptic Octopus A guitar, double bass & drums jazz trio with a song called Japanese Cherry Blossom? These evanescent melodies are made to melt in your ears like aural ice cream, mono no aware, wabi-sabi & yugen flavoured. Favorite track: High Heels (on Brooklyn Bridge).
Julius Blank
Julius Blank thumbnail
Julius Blank A wonderfully smooth Jazz album that delights with its elegant simplicty while maintaining enough tension to keep you on board again and again... Favorite track: Japanese Cherry Trees (album version).
/
  • Streaming + Download

    Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.

    Bonus content: A video from Vestbo Trio!

      $10 USD  or more

     

  • Compact Disc (CD) + Digital Album

    Less talk... deluxe edition CD in special 3D origami-pop-up cover. Looks amazing, this is a real eye-catcher!

    Includes unlimited streaming of Less talk... via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.
    ships out within 5 days

      $17 USD or more 

     

  • Full Digital Discography

    Get all 6 Vestbo Trio releases available on Bandcamp and save 35%.

    Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality downloads of While You Were Gone, All My Fingers Are Thumbs (single), Flowmotion (24bit/96kHz FLAC), Flowmotion, Less talk..., and EP. , and , .

      $27.30 USD or more (35% OFF)

     

  • LP (Limited Edition Gatefold Vinyl)
    Record/Vinyl + Digital Album

    Deluxe edition LP in high-quality gatefold sleeve! Looks incredible and features a great pic of your favorite band (that's us). The LP features 10 tracks and of course you get a free download of the full 11-track album, too!

    Includes unlimited streaming of Less talk... via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.

    Sold Out

1.
2.
03:07
3.
4.
05:09
5.
02:42
6.
7.
03:41
8.
9.
10.
11.

about

Here it is: Out debut album! We're so happy to present this music for you. We hope you like it!

Remember that by making your purchase on this website you support us in the best way possible. Thanks to the awesomeness of Bandcamp, 85% of the funds go directly to the artist. The remaining 15% are what keeps Bandcamp running.

Thank you for supporting independent music!

credits

released March 14, 2012

Michael Vestbo: Guitar
Eddi Jarl: Drums
Jesper Smalbro: Double bass

Friends:
Ask Kjærgaard: Pedal steel (track 8)
Nis Myrtue, Jonas Enevoldsen, Lasse Enøe & Samuel Hejslet: Saxophones (track 6)

Produced by Dennis Ahlgren & Vestbo Trio
Mixed by Dennis Ahlgren
Mastered by Aske Bode & Caspar Hesselager at Pinligtavshed
Artwork by Paul Wilson www.yellow1.dk
Vestbo Trio photo by Andreas Sahl www.sahlfoto.dk

license

all rights reserved

tags

about

Vestbo Trio Aarhus, Denmark

Vestbo Trio captures the subtleness and beauty of instrumental music. Using electric guitar, upright bass and drums, we see instrumental music as a way to tell a story, much in the same way as a singer/songwriter would. Steeped in the blues, adding twang, noir and jazz, we play our hearts out to open yours! ... more

contact / help

Contact Vestbo Trio

Streaming and
Download help

Shipping and returns

Redeem code